If you have a basement in your home or business, you know how important it is to keep it dry and safe. A wet basement can cause many problems, such as mold growth, structural damage, health hazards, and reduced property value. It would help if you had a sump pump to prevent basement flooding and protect your investment.
What Is a Sump Pump?
A sump pump is a tool that pumps out water that accumulates in a sump pit, a hole, or a basin in the lowest part of your basement. The sump pump gets activated by a float switch when the water level rises above a certain point. The water is then discharged through a pipe to a safe location away from your foundation.
Why Choose Us for Sump Pump Installation and Repair?
- We are available 24/7 to handle your plumbing emergencies. We are ready to help you whenever you need us.
- We use the latest technology and methods, we have powerful machines, and we use cameras to inspect your plumbing issues to locate the source and extent of the problem.
- We offer upfront pricing! We will give you a free quote before we start any work, and we will stick to it. You will never have to worry about hidden fees or surprises on your bill.
- We guarantee our workmanship and parts. We are confident in the quality of our service and the products we use. If you are not happy with our service for any reason, we will make it right at no extra cost to you.
- We are courteous professionals who respect your property. We will treat your home or business as if it were our own. We use drop cloths, and clean up after ourselves. We will also explain what we are doing and answer any questions you may have along the way.
What Types of Sump Pumps Do We Offer?
There are two main types:
- Pedestal sump pumps have a water intake flush with the ground and a pumping column supporting a motor on top. Pedestal sump pumps are affordable, easy to set up and maintain, and perfect for narrow sump pits.
- Submersible sump pumps are placed at the bottom of broader sump pits and feature the water intake and motor in the same waterproof unit. Submersible sump pumps are more powerful, quieter, and more durable than pedestal ones.
We can help you choose the best type of sump pump for your basement based on your budget, space, and water level.
How Often Should You Have Your Sump Pumps Serviced?
The frequency of the sump pump service depends on several factors, such as the age and condition of your sump pump, the amount and type of usage it receives, and the quality of your water supply. However, as a general rule of thumb, we recommend servicing your sump pump at least once a year as part of regular maintenance.
Regular sump pump service can help you avoid costly and inconvenient problems in the future. It also improves the performance and efficiency of your sump pump system. By having your sump pump serviced regularly by a professional sump pump service like us, you can enjoy these benefits:
- Prevent basement flooding that can cause water damage and health hazards
- Extend the lifespan of your sump pump by preventing wear and tear
- Save money by reducing energy waste and improving water pressure
- Save the environment by reducing the risk of sewage spills and contamination
If you need a sump pump service for your home or business, please contact us today.