The toilet is one of the most used fixtures in any building. When it clogs, leaks, or breaks it can cause a huge mess, and tonnes of stress. That’s why you need reliable toilet repair and installation! We will fix all your toilet problems and keep your bathroom in tip-top shape.
At American Rooter, we are the toilet repair and installation experts that you can trust for all your toilet needs. We have the experience, equipment, and skills to handle any toilet issue, no matter how big or small.
Why Choose Us for Toilet Installation and Repair?
- We are available 24/7 to handle your plumbing emergencies. We are ready to help you whenever you need us.
- We use the latest technology and methods, we have powerful machines, and we use cameras to inspect your plumbing issues to locate the source and extent of the problem.
- We offer upfront pricing! We will give you a free quote before we start any work, and we will stick to it. You will never have to worry about hidden fees or surprises on your bill.
- We guarantee our work and parts. We are confident in the quality of our service and the products we use. If you are not happy with our service for any reason, we will make it right at no extra cost to you.
- We are courteous professionals who respect your property. We will treat your home or business as if it were our own. We use drop cloths, and clean up after ourselves. We will also explain what we are doing and answer any questions you may have along the way.
What Types of Toilet Repair and Installation Do We Offer?
We offer a variety of toilet repair and installation services, including:
- Clogged toilet repair: We can unclog your toilet using professional tools and techniques that won’t damage your pipes or fixtures. We can also advise you on how to prevent future clogs by using proper flushing habits and products.
- Running toilet repair: We replace or adjust faulty parts that cause water to run into the bowl or tank. As well as help you save water and money by installing low-flow or dual-flush toilets that use less water altogether.
- Leaking toilet repair: We can fix your leaking toilet by repairing or replacing the worn-out seals, gaskets, flappers, valves, or bolts that cause water to leak from the tank or base of your toilet. We can also detect and fix any hidden leaks in your pipes that may cause water damage or mold growth.
- Toilet installation and replacement: We install and replace toilets with new ones that suit your style, budget, and space. We’ll help you choose between one-piece toilets, two-piece toilets, wall-mounted toilets, comfort-height toilets, smart toilets, bidets, or urinals.
- Commercial toilet plumbing services: We can service any type of commercial toilet system in your restaurant, office building, retail store, hotel, or industrial facility. We can also install or repair handicap-accessible toilets, flush valves, sensor faucets, backflow preventers, grease traps, floor drains, and more.